Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday=Football

First I just want to say, RABBIT RABBIT!!

That being said....I love Sunday for lots of reasons. The two top reasons are 1) my daddy is home and 2) football! I'm sure you can guess that I'm a 49er fan. It's tough living where I do and liking the 49ers because people around here are more excited about the Seahawks. When I was just over a month old I got to go to my first 49er game and I've loved them ever since! Mommy took some photos of me enjoying the game today, hope you like them!


Daddy: "Little C, the 49ers are playing today!"
Little C: "Yippee! I'm all ready! Go NINERS!"







"Oh good, Alex Smith is starting today. He did so well last week! I bet he'll win the game for us today!"







"Oh boy, the Niners are ahead! I can sit back, relax, and let the defense do all the work!"







"What a nail biter! They did so awesome against the Colts...I still can't believe they lost!"








"They play again next week? YES! GO NINERS!"

2 comments:

Janet said...

You are so clever.......That is soooo cute. She had so much to say too!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! I do have to ask one question... what is the rabbit rabbit thing all about??? Love all the captions:) Love Tasha