Monday, November 23, 2009

I am Four Months Today!

Today I turn four months old. The day began the way it usually does. I was excited when I woke up to Mommy and Daddy singing to me. Daddy changed my diaper and put on a new outfit, then I got to eat. After I eat, I usually get to take a morning nap. Today, was different. Today I had to go to the doctor. The past couple of times I've visited the doctor haven't been too bad but today I had to get shots. I don't like shots, they hurt. The doctor was very nice. She weighed and measured me and I'm happy to report that I weight 12 lbs. 4 oz. and I am 24 3/4 in. long. After that she made me do some silly exercises and asked Mommy and Daddy lots of questions. The shots came at the end. It hurt and I cried, but Mommy and Daddy said I did so well. I was really happy when it was all over and I got to be home again with Mommy. I've spent the rest of the day resting...I was exhausted!! I'm glad it will be awhile before I have to do that again.

No comments: