Monday, November 16, 2009

Fall is FUN!

Today was such a fun day with Mommy! It was overcast and cloudy, but no rain and almost 60 degrees! Mommy thought it would be a good day to spend as much time outside as possible, so that's what we did. First, we took a walk down the street to Starbucks. Mommy likes to get a hot drink there sometimes. I like to go there because everyone looks at me and tells Mommy how cute I am! Today was no exception. We then headed over to the mall so Mommy could do some reading at the bookstore. While she read I took the opportunity to look around at all the people and all the books! I love books! It was very windy when we walked home and so fun to watch the leaves blow around and feel the breeze on my cheeks. I was glad to be wearing a hat and a warm outfit. After my nap Mommy and I headed outside once again. We thought we'd surprise Daddy and rake the leaves in the front yard. I watched Mommy rake and cheered her on from the stroller while I played with my toys. Mommy thought I did such a great job being patient. Once she got the leaves raked into piles she let me play in one of the piles for a few minutes, such fun! By that time I was tired out so Mommy put me to bed. She told me when I wake up Daddy will be home and we'll get to watch more football....what a great day!

No comments: