Friday, November 6, 2009

I don't feel good :(

Mommy has been sick since Tuesday, I got sick on Wednesday. Mommy and I went for a walk together and when we came back from our walk I took a nap. Mommy was a little curious that I went to sleep so easily and sure enough, when I woke up I had a temperature of 103.7! YUCK! Now Mommy and I are sick together. I had a fever all night long so Mommy and Daddy took turns feeding me and giving me Tylenol. Yesterday I still had a fever and had to go visit the Doctor. He was really nice but told Mommy that it wasn't a good idea for us to go visit Nana and Grandpa this weekend. I'm very sad that we don't get to go on the trip, but Mommy and I really need to get better before we go. Now we're planning to go in December instead. Today I'm feeling better and more like myself again. Mommy is on the mend too. Daddy stayed home today to take care of both of us and hopefully by the time he goes back to work on Monday morning, we'll all be good as new!

No comments: