Sunday, May 31, 2009

Family Photos

My parents got to drive up to Michigan's U.P. to visit my maternal grandparents at what we affectionately call "The Farm" near Calumet, MI. Growing up I spent most every summer there with my grandparents. I have nothing but the fondest memories of being there with them and spending many a day picking berries, delivering berries, going on walks, building forts, splashing in the crick and many other activities. I miss them so much and wish with all my heart that we all lived closer. I am so happy mom and dad were able to go up for a visit, I know it was a blessing for all of them. Wish I could have been there too!!Ben and Bonnie Rendel, May 2009
Uncle Brian, mom, Grandma, Grandpa
Dad, Mom, Grandpa, Grandma, Uncle Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Crick"... I love it!!!