Monday, February 22, 2010

Visiting Uncle Kirk and Auntie Lindsey

This past weekend mommy, daddy, and I flew to Southern California to visit my uncle and auntie. I was so excited to get to go on another airplane! We got to their house very late at night so I had to wait until the next morning before I could see them. We had a fun time at their house. We went on a hike up in the mountains, I played with their little dog, we celebrated Auntie's birthday, and I showed them how close I was to crawling. I'm getting really excited about having a new little cousin to play with! I've been told we won't get to see them again for several months and I'm not happy about that. Maybe they'll miss me so much they'll arrange for a visit sooner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am missing u so much. `you are growing up too fast. I can't wait to see you. U r doing so many new things. I love u and miss u. I'm in Amsterdam today but will be in `portland soon! Love, Papa Roly