Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm 8 Months Old!

Can you believe it? It's true! I am really eight months old today and there are so many new things I am doing. The month of March has been really exciting! I learned to crawl the first week, learned to stand in my crib the second week, and then I learned how to crawl up the stairs! Now I practice my new abilities as often as I can!I am such a happy, playful girl!I'm helpful too! I like to help mommy with chores around the house, like unfolding the laundry!
Every chance I get, I practice my crawlingand stair climbing.Stretching before and after is so important!We've been having some nicer weather which has been wonderful for mommy and me. We've played outside a lot, which we both love.I like to listen to the birds singing and watch them fly all around gathering sticks and other things to build their nests.I have so much fun when mommy lets me play in the grass and dirt. There are so many interesting things to see and do outside!Yup, being eight months old is a lot of fun. I'm far more independent now and I'm always on the go. I don't want to miss anything and most of the time, I don't!

2 comments:

Rene said...

Very cute. Yay for being independent and spending time outside!

Janet said...

She is the cutest! Love her grami