Monday, December 7, 2009

A Visit From Grami Jami and Auntie Pam

The day Papa Roly had to go home we got more company at our house! Grami Jami and Auntie Pam arrived and I was so excited to see them!
We did lots of fun things together while they were here. On Thursday we went for a walk to Starbucks and got yummy hot drinks.On Friday, Mommy and Daddy opened some gifts from Grami and Auntie Pam. Grami gave us something very special called The Elf on the Shelf. Grami kept hiding him the rest of the time she was here and we had to find him. The first time was pretty easy, but then it got harder and harder. I know it will be so much fun to look for him as I get older too. Daddy thinks we should name him "Hans." We'll have to talk about that when he can understand what I am saying.
On Saturday we went for a walk in the park near our house. It was cold outside so Daddy snuggled me into his jacket to keep me nice and warm. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed walking to the bridge and watching the ducks swim in the river. That night Mommy and Daddy went out on their first date since I was born. Grami and Auntie Pam watched me while they were gone and did a great job! It was so fun to have them all to myself!On Sunday it was time to say "Good-bye." It's never fun, but I'll get to see Grami again at Christmas time which isn't too far away!

No comments: