Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm Glad I went to Sabbath School

This morning I got all dressed up in a special outfit that my Nana gave me because Mommy and Daddy took me to Sabbath School. Although I have gone to this church before, it was the first time I visited Sabbath School. I wasn't sure what to expect! There were lots of people in the room. Lots of moms, dads, and A LOT of kids! Daddy held me on his lap so I could see everything. We sang songs and heard stories all about the animals that Jesus made for us. Everyone even sang a special song to me while Daddy held me on the rocking horse. After Sabbath School was over I got to have play time with a new friend. She is one day older than me so we got along great. What a fun morning!

1 comment:

Rene said...

Too cute! I know "Entropy" enjoys Sabbath School a lot. Wish he and little C could attend together!